Ever wonder how to put translations over your Otome game dialogue box? Well this isn’t a hack, but rather a box which copies the translation from Translator Aggregator and puts it over the game dialogue. Continue reading for the tutorial.
- Translator Aggregator
- Basic knowledge of ITH/AGTH and Translator Aggregator
- Download devOSD from this thread. I’m using version 18.104.22.168 beta.
- Extract the file to the Translator Aggregator Folder. Make sure it has its own folder.
- You’re done with the installation, but you have to test it out first. Whenever you start your game, you have to run DevOsd manually. Open the devOSD folder and click “devOSD.exe”.
- You can see 6 colorful mini icons on the bottom right of the program, click “TA”. This means devOSD will be copying the first translation window of your Translator Aggregator. In this case, I chose the ATLAS as my main source of translation
- Turn on your AGTH or ITH, Translator Aggregator and your favorite game and it should now look like this.
Aside from the basics, this part will cover more functions of your devOSD. Make sure devOSD is selected in order for the keyboard shortcuts to work.
Hiding/Unhide the mini icons.
- Hit the tilde “~” of your keyboard.
Changing Colors and Fonts
- Right click the devOSD dialogue
- Hit “F3”
- Hit “F1”
Quickly Increase/Decrease font size
- Shift + Mousewheel Up/Mousewheel Down
Why do I consider this hard anyway? It’s because it involves purchasing a commercial software called “LEC Power Translator Version 15”. If you’re lucky enough to have this copy then you can proceed with step —, else you can ask a copy from me. (Just comment with your e-mail and I’ll send the link, I’ll ask not to share it to someone else though. Because I definitely won’t re-upload it anymore.)
- Go to Start > LEC Power Translator 15 > Lec Clip Trans
- If you are getting localhost errors, fear not.
- Go to your Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
- Search LEC TranslateDotNet Server and on the left side, click “Start”
- Close Lec ClipTrans and open it again. You should notice that the mini computer icon is now green. Set the language to Ja > En and you’re done setting up LEC Clip Trans. But wait, you need to set it up for DevOsd.
- Go back to your devOSD and click “LT” mini icon on the bottom right, and finally your devOSD is hooked with your LEC Translator. Enjoy playing the game~